Friday, November 13, 2009

Update...

I know I haven't put up anything here for about 2 month now. The reason for this is more then one, but in a large sense it's was because of a change of life style for a few weeks. but I did not stop completely;P I have been working on things on and off in that period that maybe come up soon...

and the reason for why I'm back is that a few people have been reminding me about it;) and off course that I want to express my thoughts about music and that I love to write and read about music and it calms my mind...it's my door to freedom.

So for now I will just do something small with something bigger coming up the next few days.

The whole Queen thing is not dead, it's everything but dead, just so you know;) I would never give up on QUEEN!!!!!!

So just putting up some songs to listen to and not so much analysing, just song that I like:)

The Who - "Real Good Looking Boy"

A song about a boy that loves him self and he thinks but his mother keep pushing him down, but in the end he falls I love with a person that loves him for who he is and the boy is thankful for the love that person gives him and that the person makes him feel like a real good looking boy.

maybe a little shallow description because I have a bigger in my head but I can't really remember what I have heard about this song before.



David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust"

"Ziggy Stardust" is a glam power ballad that tells the story about David Bowie's most famous alter ego. In a large sense it's about that in the beginning it was David and he's band "The Spiders From Mars" and they had fun just jamming and writing song, but David's fame became bigger and now it is only him.



Nine Inch Nails "The Perfect Drug"

This is maybe a little unexpected but I like this song. So Nine Inch Nails is a little different industrial rock/metal and it sound very special, but it sound good and the song is weird but good. Maybe that's why i like it:P So the song is about a guy that describes he's love like a drug



just ending this by saying:"Music is our last true great freedom. They can burn our books, they can burn our paintings, but they can't stop us singing and making music".

No comments:

Post a Comment