Monday, September 7, 2009

Queen

so if you know my all-time favorite band is Queen<3<3 I'm thinking of starting a Queen kind of marathon here:) don't really know yet, because it's Queen and I want it to be really perfect and nothing ells:)thats probably the reason why I haven't put up anything about Queen yet.

so I just start to put up a few random songs from the Queen discography. the reason why i chose this songs is just that on I came across them when listening to some songs one of them just felt right at the moment and it still does and some just is really good...and that's what's music is all about: feeling.

the songs maybe isn't so known but I must start somewhere...

"I was born to love you"



"las Palabras de Amor(The Words of Love)"



"Mad the Swine" so this is an unreleased song from the first Queen album - "Queen" from 1973 but the song was never released on that album instead it was released on the single "headlong" i 1991. so when i came across it i was like: omg a queen song i haven't heard:) and i love it.

this is really old school Queen<3



"Princes Of the Universe" - included in the soundtrack for the movie "Highlander" a song that is not know by people that don't listen to queen really much, but it's Queen all trough<3



Queen 4-ever

No comments:

Post a Comment