Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When You're Gone

"When you're Gone" by Avril Lavigne

just can a across this song random from my playlist, it has been awhile since I heard it the last time. I have always thought that it's a good song over the years it has excised but it have never affected me emotional and now it does (maybe because my situation has change, in a really good way) and now when I hear it I shiver a little bit every time...

Avril have said her self that the song is about someone you love and and the little things you miss about them, and I completely agree with her. the song says that when you're love one is gone (maybe just not around by the time, or out of town, vacation or even dead) the pieces of your heart is missing the love one, and the face of the love one. And the only words you need to hear to get you trough the day and make it OK is "I miss you".

the song has both negative and positive parts depending on your situation but if look at the negative parts just by them self, you don't see that those parts ties the song together and make the whole meaning of the song beautiful.


I miss you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment