Thursday, December 17, 2009

In Flames concert

So thinking that I was going to do a review of the In Flames concert but I have notice that it's not the easiest thing to do. There is a lot of part to remember from the concert and my memory is not the best, and I think ill never bring pen and paper to a concert that big.

But I can say that it was an really good concert with 4 pre bands and In Flames as the main act.

Pre bands:
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
DEAD BY APRIL
EVERY TIME I DIE
MAYLENE AND THE SONS OF DISASTER

The first pre band was good but "Every Time I Die" was not so good, the band had no teamwork and no good songs and the singer fail a few time trying to motivate the audience, and "Dead By April" is not live, will never be good live and have like 2 or 3 good songs so they did not put on a good performance. But "Killswitch Engage" put on and really good performance and they started out good with "My curse" witch is my favourite song and they ended good with a cover of "Holy Diver" witch really motivated the audience.



just press the setlist to listen to the song.

In Flames opened up with a strong performance of "Cloud Connected" and trough out the whole performance they had the momentum even through the less known song. The song list was really good and the only negative thing with it was that they did not play "episode 666".

Best was "Come Clarity" where it sounded better then the original recording and with a really nice background visual and firework.

The teamwork in the band was just awesome and the singer was really good with the audience.

The ending with "Alias", The Mirror's Truth", "the Quiet Place", "Take This Life" and "My Sweet Shadow" that In Flames always end the live performances with was awesome.

One negative thing with the concert was that the audience was not so much on fire, many in the audience just stood still and didn't ever sing with...

But I am really happy fort seeing In Flames:D

No comments:

Post a Comment