Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Flames

I have forgotten all about it,, I'm going to see In Flames the 14 of December.:)It was some guys in my class that they where going to see them, and I was like; yeah why not, and the tickets where kind of cheap.

I have never listen to In Flames so much, but they have some good songs and it can be fun:) just hopping that the crowd will not be to wild, can be hard to stand in the middle of the crowd, and it's a In Flames concert and that don't make it better...

"World of Promises" not a known song but it's really good:) lyrics are nice to. cover of the song with the same name by the Band "Treat" that released it in 1988.



Original of "World of promises" by "Treat", want to have it up here because I think the original is better than "In Flames" version. Love the 80s hard rock style on the song:D



"Come Clarity" - really good alternative new-age metal ballad



Take this life - their most known song, love the chorus:)

No comments:

Post a Comment